IdkScape Main
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdkScape Main

Idkscape.myvnc.com new main forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reason i wanna become a admin or a mod

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
short
Noob Post
Noob Post

reason i wanna become a admin or a mod Empty
PostSubject: reason i wanna become a admin or a mod   reason i wanna become a admin or a mod I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:06 am

Subject: IdkScape Application Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:04 am
1.Your name on server -shorty

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? -because i can get more people i wanna help the serve and i can do lots of good for the game

3. What have you done on this forum to make it better? -i have showed people how fun the game is and they tell there friends and get more people

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - i can help people if they need help and i can help with any suggestions

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -no i have not because i play on this a lot at the moment i do not play any other serves but this one

6. If you have, Name their IP to their forum, or give their MSN of the server owners:no i have not

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. howcaniskill i don't know if he is a mod or not

8. Have you ever broken a rule?no i have not broke a rule but have tested jail and band for some mods

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

10. How how many hours are you on a day? -at least an 1 hr

11. Will you be active on my forums ? -always

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you -e mail is get_away57@yahoo.com

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more that's 8 sentences+) i could band people for an hr if there breaking rules.i could help people if they need help. i could show people around so they can lvl up at place that are good for there lvls. i could show them good ways to make cash and good items. i could show them how to lvl up stats like rune craft or other stats. i could help with some ideas with new homes or other ideas with the server. i can show people how to do ::yell and ::stater and ::runes ::pots and more. i can tell people where to pk and the good spots for there lvls to pk at. I can show them good amour but not worth to much. i can show them good stats to work on to make cash easy.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? -no and i don't plan to

15. If you have put forum site here-i have not

16. How old are you? 15

17. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin?i know a lot about the game and i can show people and the server and why this is the best server there is

18. Why did you start being a part of this Server and why do you believe you should get mod? well i found it on youtube and it looked fun and so i tryed it and i play this serve a lot and learnd a lot about this serve i didn't know about it before and now l i thing it's way funner

19. What position are u applying for? Mod\dmin\Staff? i would like to be admin but i would like to be a mod or staff would be cool to the reson i would like to be a admin is because i feel like that it would be fun to be a admin to help people and do the admin spell and make server funner and i don't know if it can get better but i like to try to help people.

Razz Laughing

Last edited by short on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : some times u only can hope)
Back to top Go down
Admin Angel
Angel Owner
Admin Angel

Character sheet
Strength: 99
Defence: 99
Attack: 99

PostSubject: Re: reason i wanna become a admin or a mod   reason i wanna become a admin or a mod I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:00 am

i guess it looks ok....
APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
http://BlindedRev.darkbb.com
howcaniskill
Noob Post
Noob Post

PostSubject: shorty for admin..?   reason i wanna become a admin or a mod I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:35 pm

it look like ok

i APPROVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reason i wanna become a admin or a mod   reason i wanna become a admin or a mod I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:38 pm

aprroved! even no hes mdo all ready cuz i dint get my acc up Sad im srry shorty
Back to top Go down
Owner Q
War God, Almighty Ruler

Character sheet
Strength: 9999
Defence: 9999
Attack: 9999

PostSubject: Re: reason i wanna become a admin or a mod   reason i wanna become a admin or a mod I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:51 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com\idkscapefilms
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reason i wanna become a admin or a mod   reason i wanna become a admin or a mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reason i wanna become a admin or a mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdkScape Main :: Signups :: Mod\Admin on Regular IdkScape-
Jump to: