IdkScape Main
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdkScape Main

Idkscape.myvnc.com new main forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6eddie1 mod/admin application

Go down 
2 posters

Do u want me 6eddie1 ad Mod?
Yes
6eddie1 mod/admin application I_vote_lcap0%6eddie1 mod/admin application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
6eddie1 mod/admin application I_vote_lcap0%6eddie1 mod/admin application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
6eddie1
Noob Post
Noob Post

6eddie1 mod/admin application Empty
PostSubject: 6eddie1 mod/admin application   6eddie1 mod/admin application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:16 am

1.Your name on server - 6eddie1

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? -i really want to help people in the game and stop the cheating or badwords on the game.

3. What have you done on this forum to make it better? -im gonna tell you the truth i havent done nothing but to vote in the new idkscape and i really like it

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - i could stop people from fiting or saying bead words and cheating on the game

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - no this is my first server that i tried that works

6. If you have, Name their IP to their forum, or give their MSN of the server owners:no that would be a really bad thing to do

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here.zobob122, chanrox.

8. Have you ever broken a rule? i really dont know once i got banned because Q changed the world and i traind iand killed an admin or mod and he banned me and i know that is not against the rules

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

10. How how many hours are you on a day? -2 or 3 hours

11. Will you be active on my forums ? -yes i will be active on your froums

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you -rusellbowen@hotmaail.com

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more that's 8 sentences+) i could help alot of new people in the server because i have senn admins a nd mods that refuse to help other players on idkscape and i really got mad at them and i had to go help them my self. if i were a mod i could stop people from saying badwords, being disrispectful,noclipping or cheating in the game.if i were a mod or admin i could bann people or mute other persons for doing wrong things.if i were a mod i would help other people get used to the game or tell their friends to play the game and i could help them meet new people in the game because some people are really mean to other players in idkscape so if im there with him they would not sasy no badwords or nothing like that so thay would be nice and this is what i can do by being a mod or an admin

14. Do you own a server or owned one? -no iv never owned a server

15. If you have put forum site here-

16. How old are you? im 14

17. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin?i belive i should be an admin because i could help alot of people

18. Why did you start being a part of this Server and why do you believe you should get mod? i started playing in thios server because its the only one that works that i have tried and when i started playing it i really liked it and i enjoid it.i belive that i should get mod because alot of people that long on to idkscape need help and i would always be on to help the and thats a promise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6eddie1 mod/admin application   6eddie1 mod/admin application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:31 am

ehem....i guess its ok but u should just start out with mod to get used to wat ur gonan be faceing Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Owner Q
War God, Almighty Ruler

Character sheet
Strength: 9999
Defence: 9999
Attack: 9999

PostSubject: Re: 6eddie1 mod/admin application   6eddie1 mod/admin application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:29 am

Missed a question and theres no poll...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com\idkscapefilms
Owner Q
War God, Almighty Ruler

Character sheet
Strength: 9999
Defence: 9999
Attack: 9999

PostSubject: Re: 6eddie1 mod/admin application   6eddie1 mod/admin application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:56 am

Denied
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com\idkscapefilms
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6eddie1 mod/admin application   6eddie1 mod/admin application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6eddie1 mod/admin application
Page 1 of 1