IdkScape Main
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdkScape Main

Idkscape.myvnc.com new main forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

howcaniskill again for admin??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
howcaniskill
Noob Post
Noob Post

howcaniskill again for admin?? Empty
PostSubject: howcaniskill again for admin??   howcaniskill again for admin?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:36 am

1.Your name on server -howcaniskill

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - i can help out the server and help the most of NEW PLAYERS

3. What have you done on this forum to make it better? get rid of all spammers and that is avdvertising on the server

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? -i can bann breaking rules players

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -no

6. If you have, Name their IP to their forum, or give their MSN of the server owners:---

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. i recomend me

8. Have you ever broken a rule? not atm

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).---

10. How how many hours are you on a day? -like 15hours

11. Will you be active on my forums ? -ofcourse =p

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you -archambault615@hotmail.com (msn)or idkscape.myvnc.com@hotmail.com (msn)

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more that's 8 sentences+)hmm ill bann ruler breakers. i will help starter player and online player... i will inform spammer and ruler breaker and i dont give more than 1 chance. i will have fun with other player... i will try to give new ideas for the server... answer to people who want to be mod or admin or staff to ask to alex rulez or zezima or mr zezima or z7.. if i see a new player i will tell him the rule like to type::rules and if he want to be mod /admin or staff to type ::modinfo. i will give some tactical (like where the best place to train-with skill when u make a skill to click more than one time when u do the skill-how to be a good pker in idkscape.myvnc.com wildy or pk etc... i will give some items to new player like (100m-good armor-range stuff-mage stuff) like a good starter lol. i will make drop partys too. finaly i will help other mod-admin-staff if they need help to bann or explain to a player.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? -no srry

15. If you have put forum site here- ---

16. How old are you?14

17. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin?because some new player make like 1 acc and they spamm with them. if they catch them they can be ip banned or BANNED!!

18. Why did you start being a part of this Server and why do you believe you should get mod? started being a part of this server because i want to be in cooland fun but so POPULAR serverlike idkscape. and i can help out channing or 0wned Q etc..

19. What position are u applying for? Mod\dmin\Staff? admin or staff
Back to top Go down
johnmical
Noob Post
Noob Post

PostSubject: he gets admin   howcaniskill again for admin?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:56 am

he gets admin totally he gets admin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: howcaniskill for admin re:   howcaniskill again for admin?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:20 am

Nice I Read Your App it Was Neraly Flawless
btw i bealive you you were admin =]

I APPROVE[b]
Back to top Go down
Owner Q
War God, Almighty Ruler

Character sheet
Strength: 9999
Defence: 9999
Attack: 9999

PostSubject: Re: howcaniskill again for admin??   howcaniskill again for admin?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:05 am

u want to own me o.o im nto sure now was going to b yes... Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com\idkscapefilms

PostSubject: Re: howcaniskill again for admin??   howcaniskill again for admin?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:33 pm

nope cuz he banned me and five and q and bunny and chan and allmsot leb0 but he saved us Very Happy

I dont like u howcaniskill i tho u my freind put now u jerk..... -.-.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: howcaniskill again for admin??   howcaniskill again for admin?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

howcaniskill again for admin??
Page 1 of 1