IdkScape Main
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdkScape Main

Idkscape.myvnc.com new main forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Five - For Admin / Mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Five - For Admin / Mod Empty
PostSubject: Five - For Admin / Mod   Five - For Admin / Mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:16 pm

1.Your name on server - Five

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - So i Can Help Out Server And Get People To Start Playing

3. What have you done on this forum to make it better? - Get Rid Of All Spammers That Are Advertising On Server

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - I Can Ban Players IF They Are Breaking Rules

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes Currently Im The 0wner Of Fenderscape.no-ip.info

6. If you have, Name their IP to their forum, or give their MSN of the server owners: Pass

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. I Recomend Myself =]

8. Have you ever broken a rule? I Dont Actualy

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).No, To Tell You The Truth Is Asking For Admin A Rule If Is Sorry! =p

10. How how many hours are you on a day? - 24 Hours

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - Ofcourse Im Im Currently Owning 4 Forums And Admin On 3 Servers

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you -

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more that's 8 sentences+) What i can do is look out to see if anyone is spamming. I WILL NEVER BAN Anyone Without a WARNING If The Persons Continues Then I Kick Him Then He Continues i Bann Him Unless You Are Around I Would Ask You If That Is Fair Bann. Lets Say If Person is cussing and Doesnt stop he is breking rule #1 OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE i Would ask nicely to Please Stop If The Rule Breaker continues Then i Mute Him. I Would DO MY BEST To Maker IDKSCAPE A Much Better PLace And Have Lots Of People PLaying. First Off if iwas admin / mod i would get 12 of my cousins who are now playing runescape to start playing this server i would 100? gurantee this. Ty

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - Yes I Own A Server Fenderscape.no-ip.info

15. If you have put forum site here- Fenderscape.no-ip.info

16. How old are you? 16

17. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? Because It Really Gets Annyoing How People Think Its Funny To Make A Random User And Start Breaking Rules Regardless If They Get Ip-BANNED, Or BANNED

18. Why did you start being a part of this Server and why do you believe you should get mod? I Started Being Part Of This Server Because I Want to Be In Touch Of Most POPULAR Servers In Game Help Out 0WNER (Q) Channing Gionel And Make Idkscape a Better Place! Very Happy :
Back to top Go down
q rules
Server Admin
q rules

Location : Everywhere, yet nowhere. You'll find me when you don't want to, you won't when you do. Well you will

Character sheet
Strength: 9999
Defence: 9999
Attack: 9999

PostSubject: Re: Five - For Admin / Mod   Five - For Admin / Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:14 am

Well, that was only a 5 sentence paragraph. You didn't answer all the questions. It's not really up to me, but I influence the vote. So i say, maybe. Plus you cant be on 24 cuz you would die. lol!
Back to top Go down
Owner Q
War God, Almighty Ruler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Five - For Admin / Mod   Five - For Admin / Mod I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:23 am

Really but correct it its up 2 channing now Smile

he can decide
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com\idkscapefilms

PostSubject: Five - For Admin / Mod Reply   Five - For Admin / Mod I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:10 am

Sorry For The Quest : How Many Hours Are You On A Day A Mis Read it i Thought It Said How Many Days Are In An Hour lol! The Answer is About 2-4 If Server Is On Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gionel14
Bronze
Bronze

Character sheet
Strength: 10000
Defence: 10000
Attack: 10000

PostSubject: Re: Five - For Admin / Mod   Five - For Admin / Mod I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:38 pm

idk five maybe u should be mod i think just to get u started but hey hey hey guess who is back

gionel14-lord of saradomin!!!!!!

ok five u should be mod to pratice
Back to top Go down
Owner Q
War God, Almighty Ruler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Five - For Admin / Mod   Five - For Admin / Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:24 am

well i Approve your mod\admin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com\idkscapefilms
Gionel14
Bronze
Bronze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Five - For Admin / Mod   Five - For Admin / Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:47 am

i approve your mod/admin app.!!!!!!!

grats!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Five For Mod/Admin Relply Post   Five - For Admin / Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:06 pm

Thank Goinel i Will Do My Best ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

-Yours Truly "Five" [0wner of Fenderscape]
Back to top Go down
Gionel14
Bronze
Bronze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Five - For Admin / Mod   Five - For Admin / Mod I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:44 am

ok five u should be admin for now but do ur best on idkscape

ok u should:

look out for crashers spammers
look for people that r pk in a place thAT u can not pk at
tell people to go to forums so they can apply for mod/admin
and ban/kick spammers or crashers ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five - For Admin / Mod   Five - For Admin / Mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five - For Admin / Mod
Page 1 of 1