IdkScape Main
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdkScape Main

Idkscape.myvnc.com new main forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kris' app for admin/mod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kris
Noob Post
Noob Post

kris' app for admin/mod Empty
PostSubject: kris' app for admin/mod   kris' app for admin/mod I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:43 am

1.Your name on server - kris

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - to help the idkscape community in enforcing rules, answering questions. noticed theres allot of spamming goin around

3. What have you done on this forum to make it better? -nothing here, but i was the admin/cco owner of the dead man walking clan site, the sister site of this

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? -help enforce rules

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -yes, dead man walking clan site, the sister site of this one

6. If you have, Name their IP to their forum, or give their MSN of the server owners:dead man walking clan site, currently not a url anymore, owner q was an admin with me, hes founder of it

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. owner q hopefully

8. Have you ever broken a rule?no

This may be in the wrong spot so many apologize before hand! Lol

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

10. How how many hours are you on a day? -
as long as i want, i can get on on my ipod touch so im mobile
11. Will you be active on my forums ? -very

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you -na, gmail is csisinaz@gmail.com

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more that's 8 sentences+)
I was already an admin on the sister site of this, so i have plenty of experience in helping the site in looks, sustaining members through interesting topics, and enforcing rules. i have put in many hours on the sister site, as i will here.feel free to pm me or email me anytime if you have questions, as im always online on either email or here.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? -co owned dead man walking clan site

15. If you have put forum site here-dead man walking url currently offline

16. How old are you?16

17. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin?i have plenty of experience in being an admin, and i can help the site maintain its greatness!!!lol

18. Why did you start being a part of this Server and why do you believe you should get mod? i started on here becouse i took a leave from dead man walkin clan site and hooked up with vanvlietc, or owner q here, and he told me to come backl here. hoping i can get my admin status back or at least mod

19. What position are u applying for? Mod\dmin\Staff?
preferably admin, as i already have experience, but i will take moderator
Back to top Go down
Owner Q
War God, Almighty Ruler

Character sheet
Strength: 9999
Defence: 9999
Attack: 9999

PostSubject: Re: kris' app for admin/mod   kris' app for admin/mod I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:29 am

Well Welcome Back if u get on idkscape ill make u admin
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com\idkscapefilms
kris
Noob Post
Noob Post

PostSubject: Re: kris' app for admin/mod   kris' app for admin/mod I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:28 am

ok i will, sorry for delay was on vacation lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kris' app for admin/mod   kris' app for admin/mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kris' app for admin/mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdkScape Main :: Signups :: Mod\Admin on Regular IdkScape :: Approved-
Jump to: