IdkScape Main
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdkScape Main

Idkscape.myvnc.com new main forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin

Go down 
4 posters

Should i get power?
Mod
Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin I_vote_lcap75%Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Admin
Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin I_vote_lcap25%Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Staff
Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin I_vote_lcap0%Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
None
Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin I_vote_lcap0%Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sunfly123
Noob Post
Noob Post

Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin Empty
PostSubject: Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin   Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:47 am

1.Your name on server -Sunfly12

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? -Cos i know lots of people on the server because i used to be mod but i quit but now im bak!!

3. What have you done on this forum to make it better? -Not much sorry =[ just joined them basicly

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? -Ban people who beg for mod/admin , mute/kick/ban spammers and us statas to help new players

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -Lol this server

6. If you have, Name their IP to their forum, or give their MSN of the server owners:

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here.Q rules, Lordvader, Bunny Rabit

8. Have you ever broken a rule?No

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

10. How how many hours are you on a day? -Dunno few hours

11. Will you be active on my forums ? -

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you -sunfly123@hotmail.co.uk

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more that's 8 sentences+)I can help people who just started do stuff. Mute spammers. Kick nulls to stop lagg. Ban people who beg for mod/admin. Help not just new but older players. Try to stop people from quitting. Resolve problems between pplayers. And basicly make it a nicer player.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? -no

15. If you have put forum site here-

16. How old are you?13

17. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin?Because i was admin before reset and people said i should re apply

18. Why did you start being a part of this Server and why do you believe you should get mod?I started because i saw a video on youtube and saw it again on a dragonscape client. I belive i should get it because i had played for a while before i quit and i came back i saw how much it has changed and how much it owns now!!

19. What position are u applying for? Mod\dmin\Staff?Any what ever u think i deserve
Back to top Go down
Owner Channing
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Strength: 1
Defence: 1
Attack: 1

PostSubject: Re: Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin   Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:25 am

I vote yes for mod..

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/RmppProductions
Gionel14
Bronze
Bronze

Character sheet
Strength: 10000
Defence: 10000
Attack: 10000

PostSubject: Re: Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin   Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:47 am

yes i agree with channing you should be moderator

so you are APPROVED

Last edited by Gionel14 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owner Q
War God, Almighty Ruler

Character sheet
Strength: 9999
Defence: 9999
Attack: 9999

PostSubject: Re: Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin   Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:15 am

I'm in a tie so Approved
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com\idkscapefilms
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin   Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunfly12 Application For Mod/Admin
Page 1 of 1