IdkScape Main
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdkScape Main

Idkscape.myvnc.com new main forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Range 4 life application for mod/admin/staff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
range for life
Noob Post
Noob Post

Range 4 life application for mod/admin/staff Empty
PostSubject: Range 4 life application for mod/admin/staff   Range 4 life application for mod/admin/staff I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:47 am

1.Your name on server - Range 4 life

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - SO i can help other players and make idkscape a betteer place for them.

3. What have you done on this forum to make it better? - I can participate in chat or other things to do.

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - I an do commands but I can give ppl advice and make sure no one breakers rules.

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes, and ive been one on this server but got updated.

6. If you have, Name their IP to their forum, or give their MSN of the server owners:

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. Idk.

8. Have you ever broken a rule? NO i havent and i dont tend to.

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).

10. How how many hours are you on a day? - About 2-4hours.

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes i will.

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - N/A

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more that's 8 sentences+) AS A mod I can make idkscape a better enviroment for other players. I can give ppl warnings if they break rules and make sure no ones left out. I can also participate in active chats and make new friends. Then I can take care of spammers if no one else is on. Also I can give ppl advice about forums and how to register and why you should register. I will also try to get ppl more active in the forums so they can be helpful to. Well I can show ppl around idkscape and show them where to train best and how to get certin items they require. Furthermore I can make new friends and have fun with ppl. To sum it up, i can have fun, give advice to new players, help with rule breakers, and have a great experience and time.

14. Do you own a server or owned one? - Nope to complicated for me Razz.

15. If you have put forum site here- N/A

16. How old are you? 12 0.0

17. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin?I believe I should be mod/admin because I follow rules, give ppl advice and get along with ppl.

18. Why did you start being a part of this Server and why do you believe you should get mod? I became apart of this server because im my best friend riku17000111 inroduced me to it and I found it was awesome.

19. What position are u applying for? Mod\dmin\Staff? Either or just to be part of the server and forums and have the exprience.
Back to top Go down
Admin Angel
Angel Owner
Admin Angel

Character sheet
Strength: 99
Defence: 99
Attack: 99

Range 4 life application for mod/admin/staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Range 4 life application for mod/admin/staff   Range 4 life application for mod/admin/staff I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:32 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://BlindedRev.darkbb.com

Range 4 life application for mod/admin/staff
Page 1 of 1